
So most of you know that I have a little project that I do each year. Don't ask me why, or how, I just do. I do not get paid by the city or anyone else. It is voluntary. The city supports me every year and does what they can to help. It is my little baby that consumes my life for a few weeks before Easter. Every year is a new year and I am always trying to find a way that it will go better for both me, my family, the people that help, and the children that come. So this year I have decided to eliminate the under 3 age group. It was a very hard decision. but year after year I try to make it a safe and fun environment for those kids and year after year, parents seem to ruin it for them. I have been very surprised by what some parents will do for a cheap plastic egg with a 5 cent candy inside. So for the safety for all, I felt like this was the best way. It takes a lot of countless hours to fill eggs (thank goodness I have help with that now since we have over 15,000 eggs) mark fields, make posters (and hang them) buy prizes, buy candy, organize, and so much more. I want to say THANK YOU to all of my family and friends that help me year after year. I could not do it with out you. Also to my husband who sacrifices a lot of his time too. I have a wonderful support system and I appreciate all of them so much. Anyways, I hope that you can all come out and have fun.
Here's the INFO
It's that time of year again for the Eagle Mountain Easter Egg Hunt.
When: Saturday, April 11th at 10:30 am SHARP!!! This is important because if you are not there early, it is over in about 30 seconds.
Where: Nolan Park in the Ranches
This is a free event for the children of Eagle Mountain.
A couple of changes this year........
There will only be 3 age catagories
Group 1 is ages 3-5
Group 2 is ages 6-9
and Group 3 is ages 10-12
**DUE TO PROBLEMS IS THE PAST, THERE WILL NOT BE A YOUNGER GROUP**
After some long thought, we have decided that this is the best decision for safety the of all of the children. We have had children get hurt because parents would come into the roped off field.
Things to Remember:
*Bring a basket or bag to collect your eggs.
*Please check your eggs for a specially marked paper. If you receive on of these....please come to the tables and claim your prize.
*Also-- PLEASE EMPTY YOUR EGGS AND RETURN THEM TO THE LARGE BOXES PROVIDED. This helps us keep down the cost every year so we can get more prizes!
*This is a free event and a lot of hard work goes into this event and we hope you have a good time. Just please be courteous to everyone involved.
*Parents will NOT be allowed in the hunt area except to assist children with disabilities.
*HAVE FUN!!






6 comments:
Leesa, I am so greatful that you do this, so are my boys. If you need any help let me know what I can do...See you Saturday ;o)
That is so neat that you do the easter egg hunt every year. I don't know how you do it!
what the heck can spanish fork ites come!!!
you better believe it!!! Make sure you are there by 10:30 SHARP!!!!!! That is no lie either! Love to see ya!
K I WILL PROBABLY COME I WILL HAVE TO COME EARLY SO I CAN FIND IT!
WE are sad we missied it this year. Hope it went well.
Post a Comment