CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Exhale and be Happy


There has been a lot going on in my life and a lot I was having a hard time letting go of. But after having long talks with the peole who really do love me-- I took their advice and just LET GO!! It was like I have been holding my breath waiting to pass out from not being able to breath, but I decided to EXHALE! The feeling is invigorating. I am sitting here like a babbling bawling idiot with the tears coming down, but they are all happy ones. I know I am of self worth. I know I am important. I know I am loved and I am NOT going to let anyone make me feel any different. I want all of you who read this blog to know that I truly appreciate all of you and am very greatful to have each one of you in my life. I know this is a little bit of drama going on here-- but this is the ONLY drama I am letting in my life. So to all of you-- Thank you.

3 comments:

Hayden and Brent said...

wow! Im sorry you have been having drama! Im sorry im not there to give you a big hug! I love you and always will!!!

SANDY said...

HEY IF YOU NEED ANOTHER FRIEND IM HERE!!! LOL!! CUTE PAGE BY THE WAY!! HEY LETS MEET AT A PARK AND HAVE LUNCH WITH THE KIDS ON A SATURDAY!! WE SO NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND CATCH UP!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO!

Hayden and Brent said...

Hey Lee! I LOVE your new page! I hope things are better today! I love you! 333 XOXOXOXO