Easter Sunday was a lot of fun. We woke up to Tukar telling us that the Easter Bunny came and give him presents! So we got up and The kids found their eggs. They were a little more challenging than the eggs they found the day before at the Easter egg hunt. Then we got ready to go to Grandma's house for our family dinner. As always, it was delicious and I got my rolls. That is what's the most important.
The next week was Spring break. T
Something I learned to do over spring break was sew. I had this idea to MAKE all of my Bunco prizes. So I went and picked out f
On the more humble side, during the same week, I received some horrible news that one of my longest friends, who I have not seen in some time after a falling out, lost her husband. He had been suffering with an infection that he caught in Iraq serving in the military. I wanted so much to be able to comfort her, so after a lot of thinking and praying, my mom and I attended his funeral. I am rally glad that we went so we could let her know how much we love her even after all the time had gone by. It really made me stop and think of everything that is important in life and how precious life is. He left behind a wonderful wife and mother and 2 beautiful children ages 4 and 7. You could tell how good they have been raised because they were so strong. My mom said it is because they are still close to heaven and they have the comfort from our Father in Heaven to know that everything will be okay. There was a lot of kind words spoken about him from his friends and family. He will be deeply missed by so many.
So that brings us up to speed on my life. Thanks for checking out our blog! Don't be too busy to stop and leave a message.






4 comments:
Im so glad you finally posted...Ive been checking everyday for the past week! LOL! Oh and Im glad you went to the funeral! Im sure it ment a lot to Tracey! Love you! Cant wait to see you!
THAT IS SO FUNNY THAT YOU WENT TO THE BYU MUSEUM OF ART I WAS THERE OVER SPRING BREAK WITH MY KIDS!! THE I SPY EXHIBIT WAS SO VERY COOL!!!
its about time you posted!
Thanks for telling me about the museum! I think it would be really fun, now if I can talk Sky into going with us. As for the aprons, I am impressed you made them all, they are so cute!
Post a Comment