CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~67 and 68 of 365~

Clear Creek here we come! This year I get the priveledge of going to Clear Creek with Brekyn and the 5th grade from Pony Express. I am so excited becasue I havent been there since I was on 6th grade. I wonder if the Hermit is going to be there??? He wasn't. I did manage to scare a few girls there though with the story of him! I loved spending time with Brekyn but wish we could have done more together.


Following the bus up

Team Crazies (and boy were they)

Eating lunch. Its been a while since I ate school lunches!

Me and bee

The view from our cabin

Yay Clear Creek

Brekyn and Ume

Brekyn taking pics for the photography class (that I helped with)

Wow there was some deeeeep snow!

Char braiding Brekyns hair ( to keep it out of her eyes)

Char and Ume

The SKIT

Ooga Booga!!!

Eating SMACHOS!!! (our new family fave)

the bunks

 The girls made bridges and they tested them to see if they were strong enough.

My cute Bee

Ah Clear Creek! It brought back some memories!

0 comments: