I haven't really been into the Jazz for a few years now. They kept changing players and it got frustrating. Well this year was a bit different. We have had the awesome opportunity to share season tickets this year and it has been a BLAST!!! I have gone from not knowing anyone on the team (except Wiliams, Boozer and Korver) to knowing all of the players and their numbers (thanks Kimmie for that). I have learned so much about the game too. I have loved going to games and being able to take my kids to a couple of them. We have made some fun friends up there too. I hope we get this same opportunity next year! Now I am addicted (I even watch the away games at home- well most of them!) I have my faves including Kyle Korver,
and Little Fes (okay so he's not so little!)
Ok I will like DWill a little (but just for u Kim)
Here are some fun pics of our trips to the games so far this season!
Me and Kelly with our autographed Jerseys! Go Iverson and Korver (thanks Boden)
0 comments:
Post a Comment