CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's day!


I just want to tell my sweet husband that you are an AMAZING father and husband and we thank you for everything that you do for our family. You are such a loving and caring person and I love everything about you. I love the way that you help people and how carefree you are. You keep me grounded and you make me a better person. You have taught me so much and I love how you love me and our children.

I want to tell my grandpa how much I love you too and how much you mean to me. You are such a wonderful man and I look up to you so much. I want to tell my dad that I love you and you raised such an amazing man and I appreciate all of the life lessons that you taught him. I thank you for loving me and accepting me into your family and loving me like one of your own daughters.
I also want to tell the other "DADS" in my life that I also love each and everyone of you. This includes my mom. You did a great job being my "dad" and I love you so much.

0 comments: